23.9.10

One Hundred Dollar Bill Cuff, Laser Cut and Engraved Hand Painted Acrylic

Always have a hundred dollars at hand;)

I can add Swarovski Crystals for a small charge, let me know.

I created these cuffs by designing them on my computer. Then engraved and cut them with a laser from 1/8 in crystal clear acrylic. Next I hand paint them. I can make variations of the designs, color, and add names or almost any thing. They are all made to order, so slight color variations will happen. I make them in a size to custom fit you, so just send the measurement of the circumference of your wrist, they will be a little larger than the measurement. If you have a color preference, just let me know. The bracelet that is ordered from this listing will be made as close to the photo listed as possible, if you would like more than a color change, it may have to be a custom order. (Please allow at least one week for me to make it after I have your size).


Lara jensen says ..............................i think it would look epic over the cuff of a shirt

1 comment: