11.10.11

I LOVE .....................MARI SARAI's EXHIBITION!

SEXY SEDUCTIVE AND PROVOCATIVE, WOMEN EMPOWERED BY WOMEN!


MARI SARAI BOOK IS A BLACK AND WHITE JOY!
Not being able to go to the opening because of a hospital operation, I popped along just yesterday to have a quick peak with the gorgeous Masha! And I wasn't disappointed, with strong references to my favourite Jergen Teller book several years ago, the rawness and overt sexiness of the ladies was truly thrilling! I Loved the connection the models have with Mari, and the look of trust and empowerment in their eyes. The models included several recognisable fashion faces super stylist Anna Trevelan, Socialite and model Alice Dellal and London model Georgia Frost all looking wonderfully, strangely, magnetically beautiful!! My only disappointment was the length of the book - another one is definitely called for and may i suggest double the size!! Worth a peak if your in the area!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment