17.9.12

Monday Monday, I love Mondays at LFW

Another super dooper day at #LFW. First stop was Pringle of Scotland with a presentation at Brown's Hotel. Plenty of glitz and sparkle with the traditional, ladylike tailoring we know and love from the brand. Some splashes of exotic colours too mixed with the popular pastel tones we've seen plenty of this LFW.

I've had slight technical glitch with my camera this evening, but will be adding photos of the shows I saw today very very soon.

Next stop was Christian Blanken who offered some wonderful draping in his pieces as well as a super cute shorts and matching shirt combo - I liked this very much!

The show of the day for me had to be my 3pm appointment with Edeline Lee. I spoke to Edeline after the show and she said her focus was to use the presentation to create a mood for the collection and that she did. When I walked into the show space at the Royal Geographical Society I found 10 girls hovering over a large dining table staring at antique maps of the world, with magnifying glasses in hand and a metronome sounding in the background.  As the metronome ticked the girls' movements kept in time and they graced about the room, one poised elegantly by the fireplace as another took to her binoculars and focused out the window.  It all felt very calm and confident, sophisticated and ladylike, very much like the outfits. I LOVED it!

From calm and confident, to baddass and confident.  The Mark Fast show began with "Salt 'n' Pepas heeeeeeere!" and out came the girls in their ghetto get-up.  The hair had me transfixed and the casting for the models was absolutely spot on, they sold the collection superbly.

A quick break in between and I was extremely fortunate to meet Mr Scott Schuman and Mademoiselle Garance Dore.  Garance looked amazing as always!

Then off to Pam Hogg.  The street style outside the show was incredible as expected and the show itself had Alice Dellal baring her bottom on the catwalk and the rest of the models looking sexy as sin and slightly 'Thunderbirds-y'.

Finally, I made a quick dash to see the Felicities show with more of the new upcoming design talents.

As soon as I un-gltich this glitch with my camera I will post all of my pictures from today.

Noreen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment