11.5.13

This weeks inspiration

Welcome to my weeks thoughts, my inspirations and fears from last weeks art projects. Most of this weeks interests comes from strong independent women. Strong in mind, body and soul, inspirational wonderful and unique. Women who fight for what they believe in. Forfil their own destinies and enjoy the power of their feminine charms. 

Below I have chosen some images that I have found this week and love to admire. Having spent a week preparing and shooting with the astounding James Mountford and several models for our nude shoot highlighted with a location of mammoth proportions all my thoughts have lead towards representation and What an image says to the viewer.

Each person is unique, totally beautiful and strangely endearing for many different reasons, may it be there voice, the way they use their body or even just their walk. This week I fell in love with individuality.













No comments:

Post a Comment