23.5.13

This weeks inspiration

Hey Followers, its been a tricky week this week with shitty weather and lots of editing, as always I am excited about new inspirations. I have been collecting images and will also share my new stories out this week with you.
Comments and ideas always welcome either here or drop me an email on hopevonjoel@gmail.com. Happy Thursday.
beautiful organic patterns on hands - symbolism and purity
 The art of deception using mirrors and oddity
 bejewelled and encrusted
 what more does one want to hear..............
 geometric and symbolistic
 dreaming of festivals and freedom - goodbye leopald girls wearing our EOTWD halos
 Memories of the show i styled for Inbar Spector still one of my favourite shows ever!!
 interesting plaits, weaving, pattern, texture
 se-realism and the weird and wonderful
 beautiful hair art
 Sea creature hair
 Plaited and crimped
 Jumping partners
 mixed media technology
translating, script, words

No comments:

Post a Comment