11.6.13

Stylist Secrets ..............

This week in pictures, Out and about, Backstage, events etc......
Had a super fun week and so have decided to start documenting my secrets on Instragram and sharing them all with you. I thought i would also do a weekly blog post showing you them all together. So here it is....
 Shooting film JOY
 Location in Mayfair
 Enjoying sunshine
 Stylist dreammmmm
 everythings beautiful
 Please be my dream desk
 Accessoires maniaaaa
 My ideal sitting room
 Rings and painted nails
 Beautiful sunshine in the studio
 Puppies sleep on a shoot in my suitcase
 Pattern and texture
 Massive sofa in Mayfair location
 Packing up....
 what beautiful stones

 pop bangles
 denim jacket beauty
 Hard at work
 Beautiful medium format
 So lovely working with Tom at the Book Agency
 Accessories
 Pattern with style
 Colours to die for
My tribal style this week 

No comments:

Post a Comment